Description: The Nail Buff Combo is purple and white with a 180/180 grit.
Usage: The white Nail File side of the Nail Buff Combo is used to:
- shape, shorten and prepare natural nails
- The purple Buffing Block / Sponge Block side of the Nail Buff Combo is used to:
- prepare natural nails for enhancements
- blend Artificial Tips in with natural nails
- blend re-growth and nail enhancement in with natural nails
Advantage: The Nail Buff Combo is a 2 in 1 Nail File / Buffing Block to shape, shorten and prepare natural nails.
Benefit: The Nail Buff Combo allows you to work faster as you don’t have to change Files during Preparation and it saves you time.
Care: It is advised that you have a separate Nail Buff Combo for each client in your salon. After use thoroughly brush all the dust and fillings from the Nail Buff Combo with a clean Nail Brush. Spray the Nail Buff Combo with Sanitizer and leave to dry.
Storage: Store each client’s Nail Buff Combo individually for example in a zip lock of paper bag with her name on it.